Hey guys, I know it's September and fall is in the air, but I couldn't resist one more Daisy Delight Card!
So I made 2!, I always make 2 while I have all the supplies out.
Time passes so quickly, I feel like I just get my supplies for one season and it's time to move on to a new season. Y'all feel like that as well??
Time keeps on slippin' slippin' away........
I really enjoyed making these cards, it's the first time I've cut the punched Daisy in half. My goal was to make them look like cone flowers. I think it worked.
The card recipe:
1. Whisper White card base 4-1/4x5-1/2
2. Tranquility Tide is my first mat
3. Delightful Daisy DSP is the Second mat, isn't this paper goooogus! it looks like a watercolor!
4. The daisy's (x4) were stamped on the Delightful Daisy DSP, the one with the polka dots. Then punched out with the Daisy Punch. I love that punch, BTW!!
5. I punched the center of the flowers with the 1/2 punch...perfect size. And stamped it with versa mark for texture.
6. Ribbon on 2nd card is Tranquil Tide. "This is one of the new InColors"
7. The other card just has a strip of Tranquil Tide, cause I had it left after I trimmed up.
8. All stamping is done in Archival Black.
9. Sentiments are from: "Beautiful You" & "Suite Sentiments" (This set was in the Occasions catalog, and I don't think it carried over)
10. I embellished with pearls.
11. I used Stitched Framlits Dies, circle dies, and oval dies.
Here's the 2nd card...